“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it.” — Joshua 1:8
Memorizing Scripture. . .
1. Makes meditation possible at times when you can’t read your Bible and meditation is the pathway to deeper understanding.
2. Strengthens your faith because faith comes by hearing the Word of God and that happens when you’re hearing the Word in your head.
3. Shapes the way you view the world by conforming your mind to God’s view point.
4. Makes God’s Word more readily accessible in overcoming temptation to sin.
5. Makes it easier to detect the lies of the world because the god (Satan) of this world is a liar.
6. Allows you to hit the devil in the face with a force he cannot resist to protect you from his assaults.
7. Provides the strongest and sweetest words to minister to those in need.
8. Provides the matrix to fellowship with Jesus.
Post your comments below.